March 28, 2013

1234 by BPF2B




Yo What's up Fellas!
What’s up man !
Have a great time now ?
Yeah dong !
Follow me...
Hommie...humh.. yeah..
1 2 3 4 come on yo' every body
Shake that booties on the floor
Shake it to the left n shake it to the right
Don't make any mistake
coz' you can start the fightGrab the mic so you know how to reactLap dance n lap dance just don't let it stop!!!
Chillin' in the club you know at the Friday nightSearching the spot getting high fly to the topListen to hip-hop (let it flow with your blood)Loose your money don't regret just say…..(oww my God!!)
I can't stand… coz' I wanna dance1 2 3 4... let your body groove onStick to the plan with the money talk then1 2 3 4... let the party move on…
Whats that gee yoo…? ini intermezzo yoDo you wanna know dongg, rollin' that bootie oww noo..Body-body movin', get body-body movin'Ude... jangan dipikirin kejadian kemarin
Yoyoyo… 1 2 3 4… bigidi yoGoin' flow with the beat jangan bertingkah bodoKeep it groovin' that's what we wanna doin'Squeckin' screaming banyak yang dikerjain dawg…
Yoo! It's my turn now… I'm gonna make it a little faster now… Are you ready guyz?
Hey you !right there! What's ur name?don't just stand there…I got a chip here for you, so you kow what to doIt's sounds funky groovie baby (like what?!)just like Agnes MonicaAnd I'll try to make you horny (with what?!) with a fuckin' formula
Give it up tide for the jungle beat here don't let it looseI'm turn it from slow to fast coz I push the turbo boostI'll show you what is a right well I'll show it to you tonightMiddle upper tempo mono stereo yo peace up don't fight
I want you all to put all your hands in the air then lil a bit aroundAnd let's this fuckin rhythm getting to listen to the soundWe gotta hip please don't let it freezeShake it left right yo doin' like this...


No comments:

Post a Comment